We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wasps and accommodation

Which Lefkada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Sussex
Wasps and accommodation

Saw a very interesting piece by Cloud9Clara. Most helpful.

My husband and I are very interested in spending two weeks on Meganissi from 23rd September this year as a late Summer break. We visited Meganissi about eight years ago at the very beginning of September and were plagued with wasps. Is this a major problem towards end of September?

We are hoping to stay in one of the more inexpensive apartments and are looking at either Sunrise at Spartohari or Porto Vathi at Vathi. My husband is partially sighted but enjoys walking miles and miles. We like a choice of nearby restaurants in the evenings and are not so keen to walk so far after dark.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
reviews: 46
1. Re: Wasps and accommodation

Wasps have usually gone by mid-September, but it varies with the weather. Think you should be OK. I'd go for Vathi as a base, because there are more restaurants that will still be open in late Sep, also it's handy for the ferry if you fancy a day on "mainland" Lefkada.

Enjoy!

2. Re: Wasps and accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 19, 2009