We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

Melbourne Australia
Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

We're going to Ithaca in August, for 4 days, and haven't been there before. Has anyone stayed at Lorandos Villa in Vathy? Any suggestions for accomodation would be appreciated - as well as ANY other advice! Help!

Thanks heaps

Karen and Rob

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
1. Re: Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

Hi

Please see my reply under your other posting for Ithaca

Shropshire
reviews: 141
2. Re: Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

My wife and I stayed in Vathy in May this year, but not at Lorandros Villa.

Vathy and Ithaca are both fantastic, if you like walking and pretenting to be Greek. Everyone is very friendly and you do not get hassled in the street, you can walk around and eat where you wish, no pressure , unlike Turkey etc.

Shropshire
reviews: 141
3. Re: Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

Just noticed you are from Oz.

You will be surprised how many people on the island have travelled, one restuarant owner spent years in Oz (sorry, can't remember it's name, but it is by the yacht station, away from the main harbour, close to the only sandy beach at Vathy), almost all were on large ships sometime in their lives.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Ithaca: Lorandos Villa, Vathy. Anyone stayed there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 15, 2009