We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries

On the Moon
Ferries

Hi All

Can somebody please direct me to a site that will have a 2009 ferry timetable between Lefkas and Ithaca

We want to travel on 23 June and return 24 June, we're staying in Nidri then Vathy but we're not bothered which port we travel from and too, i.e. Nidri or Vassiliki.

We'll be taking our scooters over so I need a ferry that is capable of carring them

Many Thanks

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Ferries

Simply plug 'Lefkada' and 'Ithaki' and 'June' into GTP.GR and up it comes.

08:45 from Nidri > Frikes, and 10:30 the return.

The schedule from Vassiliki <> Frikes is only set up to 15 June, presumably this will change after that to some summer schedule.

They are are small landing craft vehicle ferries, they don't run in rough weather. In that case use the larger ferry from Piso Aetos to Astakos on the mainland to get back to Lefkada.

On the Moon
2. Re: Ferries

Thanks Hippy

I'd seen that ferry but I was hoping to get one later in the afternoon, I'll maybe that we have to wait until the Vassiliki timetable is published

Or stay an extra day, I'm sure I'll be in no rush to leave

3. Re: Ferries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 01, 2009