We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Which Corfu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 38
Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Ryan Air are starting to do flights from Edinburgh to Corfu from April. We were hoping to go in May but Thomsons wanted £870 for two flights for a week, so hopefully Ryan Air will be a lot cheaper.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 6
1. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Apparently this route will be online and bookable tomorrow. It's great to now have two operators to choose from.

Corfu, Kerkira...
2. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Fab news another route directly into Corfu competition is always good and gives flexibility, so along with the Aer Lingus Dublin route posted last week more gateways into CFU from UK destinations as well as other europeans routes.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
3. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

I agree Lesley Ann, the more flights the better for everyone all round.

Ryanair and Easyjet both offer flights well before the Tour operators who commence flying in May. These Ryanair & EJ early season flights are invaluable for allowing visitors to see Corfu in it's glorious Spring beauty.

Not only that....for me personally...I now have the option of a long weekend in Corfu flying from Edinburgh :-) Depart Friday with Thomsonfly, returning Tuesday with Ryanair.

Edinburgh, United...
4. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Great news really :)

Could you tell me what price do you consider as cheap for flights from Edinburgh to Corfu?

I've never used EasyJet or Thomsonfly before and I am just about to start discovering Greece - been there only once before!

Cheers

scotland
reviews: 38
5. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

We booked Edinburgh-Corfu with Ryan Air today, we are going in May and for two of us including 20 kilo bag is £270. You can take hand luggage on Ryan Air up to 10 kilos. The apartment we are booking is £130 for the week, so we have got a weeks holiday for £400. Thomsons wanted £860 just for flights on the same week!!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
6. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Pakomayfield - great prices there...well done!

This morning I checked out return flights in June for my son and his girlfriend. The total price for 2 passengers including 2 checked-in bags was £380. That's definitely good value to fly from our local airport.

My friend booked return flights for May and paid £300 less for her two tickets than she paid in May this year with Thomsonfly.

Edinburgh, United...
7. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Happy for you Pakomayfield:)

Arillas, I usually travel only with hand luggage, so it's even better.

But I guess I shouldn't expect RT flight Edi-Corfu to be less than 100pounds - which, of course, is still very good price ;)

Will think about Corfu after I come back from Naxos (cannot wait!)

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
8. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

You can always live in hope nomadonna! On a late deal Thomsonfly usually sell their Ed-Cfu seats for £50 one way. I took advantage of these fares a couple of times this year. I flew back to Prestwick with Ryanair, I cannot the remember price but was very cheap. Ryanair had an offer on with half price rail travel between Edinburgh & Prestwick...I think it was around £8...worth checking for next year.

Enjoy Naxos...which marks the beginning of a love affair with Greece :-)

Edinburgh, United...
9. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

:DDD

I will keep my hope alive ;)

I noticed Prestwick has always cheaper fares - but then you lose precious time of holidays going back and forward from Edinburgh.

Thank you :)

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
reviews: 19
10. Re: Ryan Air Edinburgh-Corfu

Does the rail travel deal still exist? The arrangement was originally for free rail travel to Prestwick from Glasgow for the first six months of any new service. One problem was the train schedule left you a bit short of time at the airport.

A friend just booked 8 people (one an infant) from Edinburgh to Corfu for £830 return in May.

Steve

Get answers to your questions about Corfu