We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

Which Corfu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corfu Town, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 8
Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

Managed to get the leaflet with the schedules for all the blue bus routes(urban buses) in PDF format. You can download it from :

http://www.greeksat.gr/blue_bus.pdf

Will try to update it in case there are any changes.

reviews: 13
1. Re: Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

We are visiting Corfu for the first time this year and we are staying in Dassia. From what I have read we would need to take the No 7 Blue Bus to get into Corfu Town but can anyone tell me if it is a direct route or whether there are stops along the way? Please excuse my ignorance but I don't want to either miss our stop or stay on the bus too long and miss it! Thanks

Yorkshire Dales
reviews: 21
2. Re: Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

Hi Craig............I am sure you will get the answer to your question but don't worry about your stops.

The bus drivers are used to baffled tourists and if you ask them to tell you when you have reached your stop, they are usually most obliging.

Also, they quite often shout out the stops as a 'matter of course' as they travel along the route.

Have a great trip. :O) :O)

Corfu Town, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 8
3. Re: Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

If you take the bus from Dassia to Corfu Town, you will get off at the end of its route, which is San Rocco square at the new part of the town and 5 min walking will take you to the center of the old town, with most of the interesting places to see. Relax and enjoy ... you won't get lost !!!

4. Re: Blue Bus Schedule - Summer 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, January 06, 2014