We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire
reviews: 8
Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

Hi I'm 55 year old widow and would love to visit Parga. Can anyone suggest a good hotel. Many thanks

Rochdale, United...
reviews: 14
11. Re: Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

Totally agree with Glitter Monkey we always stay at Villa Andreas,will be there in September and have already booked for 2015,Bettina makes you feel so welcome and nothing is to much trouble for her.

manchester, england
12. Re: Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

Hi, I stayed at the Alfa Hotel twice last year. Excellent facilities and the family who own and run it are so nice. Beautiful rooms, food is very good. Only a short stroll into Parga. Small supermarket close by for any essentials. Definitely recommended it. Met some people there who were on the 15th visit to the hotel.

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
reviews: 56
13. Re: Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

Depends what kind of hotel you prefer and what kind of thing you like doing! What about Dallas Studios? They're simple but have everything you need, no swimming pool but right on the beach. You're overlooking the waterfront, there are cafes & restaurants very close, but you have basic cooking facilities if you don't want to go out for every meal, you can buy stuff for breakfast and have it on your balcony with a great view and watch the world go by. Tasos, the owner, is extremely friendly & helpful and will make you feel very welcome. I think all the studios are supposedly for two people but some are quite small and Tasos will give you a good price if you're on your own. There's no online booking but you can book by email.

Also you are right by the stop for the little tourist train, a great way to get your bearings and see some of the sights without too much uphill walking! This is definitely where I would stay next time I'm in Parga on my own.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189452-d6685…

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga, Epirus
14. Re: Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

I can only endorse the previous post and confirm Tasos definitely takes single travellers (female); his management skills are excellent and both my wife and I feel that the OP would feel very comfortable in his studios.

http://www.dallasstudios.gr/

Another place which I'd suggest you look at is Dokos Studios which is family run together with the attached restaurant - this is very popular with British holidaymakers and for very good reasons.

Edited: 2:43 pm, May 02, 2014
15. Re: Hotel Suggestion for solo traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations