We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tzima restaurant??

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 28
Tzima restaurant??

Over in Parga now and have heard great comments about this place run by a lady called "Vula". It's near bus station apparently, has anyone dined here before or can comment before we go probably early next week.

Many thanks in anticipation .

Nigel

Manchester, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Tzima restaurant??

You probably mean Tzimus Taverna just past the Bus Station on your left if your walking up towards Anthossa. The best Moussaka we've had in Greece EVER! Made the proper way. Tim owns the taverna and I think it's his wife you might be talking about. Go in you won't be disappointed. When we lived in Parga we used to go in most weekends, lovely food, not a massive choice but MMmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Spalding
reviews: 2
2. Re: Tzima restaurant??

We agree with Glitter Monkey, the local food at Tzimas is fantastic, I love his meat balls in tomato sauce Soutsakakia - I think. We first discovered him on day trips to Sivota where he used to be based, and were disappointed on our last visit to Sivota to find he was not there. However, this disappointment was short lived when we found him back in Parga. Do go there it is excellent.

Bury, United Kingdom
3. Re: Tzima restaurant??

Glitter monkey. Many thanks for your swift reply. Just about to leave our apartments for a walk into town and to originally dine at Kantouri but now will do a very swift detour to Tzima .

Nigel

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga, Epirus
reviews: 8
4. Re: Tzima restaurant??

We've not eaten here for two years but that's not because we don't like, it's because during our extended stays in Greece we tend eat in the apartment most of the time.

I've just posted on the 'Recommended taverns in Parga' thread and ought to have included this as one of those that gets missed by the tourists; we're back in Parga late September and will definitely go Tzimas again. Another place for mama's home cooked food - oven to table without being 'nuked' in between.

Middlesbrough...
5. Re: Tzima restaurant??

Agree with all the comments although for a guy that spent six years frequenting the taverna I thought Mike may have got the spelling correct lol.

Don't be put off by the the fact that is is generally quiet and do try the rabbit stifado.

Parga, Greece
reviews: 6
6. Re: Tzima restaurant??

There is no "Tim" at Tzimas his name is "Themios" and yes his wife is Voula.The kitchen is capable of producing MANY Greek delicacies, it is not true that the menu is limited, you just have to know what you want. One of the best places to eat seafood pasta.

Bury, United Kingdom
7. Re: Tzima restaurant??

Papfamily

Is tzima restaurant called tzima? Or is it the tzimus??

Voula does run the show and last nights food was the best we have has in Parga. Simple but brilliant.

Hampshire
reviews: 29
8. Re: Tzima restaurant??

Trying to think where this is. where is the bus station, anywhere near the taxi rank?

Edited: 8:30 am, July 08, 2012
Parga, Greece
reviews: 6
9. Re: Tzima restaurant??

TZIMAS restaurant.....

Bridgnorth, United...
reviews: 5
10. Re: Tzima restaurant??

Are they the same couple who ran the lighthouse restaurant in Sivota some years ago?

If so I will defiantly pay them a visit. It was a great restaurant.

Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations