We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north east uk
reviews: 2
Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Has anyone stayed at the Dracos aparthotel? My family and I have booked up with FirstChoice . Please email me with any info as it is our first visit to Parga. Thank you.

carolyn655@hotmail.com

sheffield
1. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Thinking of booking these apts for september anybody info on them cheers Charles

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga, Epirus
reviews: 8
2. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Charles

I posted a reply to question "where is the Dracos located" on the Parga forum - I still don't know anybody who has stayed there but will enquire some more when I'm out there from the 23rd of this month.

Best I can offer at the moment.

sheffield
3. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Ok thanks connysir .

Have a good trip .

London, United...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Hi there

We are going the Dracos on 23rd. I am a travel agent and have done plenty of research on the area. I also have just had a regular customer of mine come back from the Dracos. They had a lovely holiday and they said the apartments are really good. Very modern with large bathrooms and facilities. They had nothing but good things to say and I have no doubt that its going to be a good place to go. Hope you enjoy it!

uk
reviews: 1
5. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

hi there

just to let you know the dracos apartments are great the best we have ever stayed at in greece, very well equipped large bathrooms even shower gel!! nice and quiet

2 slight downsides up a gently hill and cooking facilites a tad limited but the location more than makes up for it

also great pool

kind regards

mr b

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga, Epirus
6. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Just arrived back from Parga - whilst there I spoke with 2 families who were at the Dracos Aparthotel. The concensus was that the accommodation was very good but if the bar had been completed it would have been better. Also the apartments were a little too far from town - they are quite a hike but I suppose that's a little subjective.

London, United...
7. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

Cannot help with Dracos yet but can help with Parga.Have been to many places but have never seen anywhere as nice.Unspoilt and they mean to keep it that way.For instance Macdonalds kept trying to obtain permission to open there but were consisently refused.Eventually tht Greek government stepped in and told them not to bother any more as they would never be allowed.Tells you a lot about the place.One of my fond memories is of young children sitting on the sea wall on Saturday evening selling sea shells,etc that they had decorated themselves.up to about 10 p.m.!!!Would never happen here.A place you want to go back to.people are also delightful,have made many friends there,but could do without all the kissing ,from the men at least.!!The trip to Ali Pashas castle on the train is a must,great fun waving to everyone.Am.thinking of staying at Dracos myself in September,so I would not be concerned at all.One more thing.When you go into town for the first time try and leave it till dusk.I guarantee you will fall in love immediately Good luck and go for it.,Bryan

8. Re: Dracos aparthotel Parga !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations