We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

butterfly studios falaraki

Which Rhodes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shropshire
reviews: 5
butterfly studios falaraki

has anyone stayed at the butterfly studios in falaraki? going there for 2 weeks mid september. as my partner and i are in our mid forties, our patience with noisy neighbours isn't the same as when we were in our mid twenties. although we are not dead yet, we like to sleep at night. can anyone tell us if the apartments are overlooking pool bar as that too can keep you awake? don't want to be a kill joy but advice needed if we have to take earplugs or not?

also any advice on good restraunts to eat at in falaraki?

Cheshire, Uk
reviews: 32
1. Re: butterfly studios falaraki

Bump

I have booked to go in July - did anyone stay there last year? What did you think of it? I've tried looking for reviews and found none.

Thanks!

2. Re: butterfly studios falaraki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 26, 2009