We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leros

northern ireland
reviews: 1
leros

being to leros three times in this past 6 years its one place i always want to go back to, people great, views super, alinda has it all, great beech ,the marina has all the bars, ,but no one about, out of season, taxis always handy, hire car cheap,food in most places very good,

stayed in appartments in alinda belifona (sorry spelling not correct) it beside the british war cem hope to go again its slow and relaxed no drunks shouting or fighting a place for a good family holiday.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 31
1. Re: leros

couldn't agree more,

did an allocation on arrival, and it was kos, kalymos or leros, and got leros

after 1 hour on the island i cried to come home, didn't have a clue what i would do.

1 hour before i came home i cried as i wanted to stay.

i got a bike for the 2 week and loved the island.

just wish you could get a direct flight to it from england.

uk
reviews: 1
2. Re: leros

I'm just back from my 7th visit to Leros in 11 years and I still love it.

If it's any help, Easyjet (and I think XL) now do flights to Rhodes. I may give that a try next time I go, and get the ferry from Rhodes. Athens was way too hot yesterday.

3. Re: leros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Leros