We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Blue Domes - Mobility problems - Help please

Which Kos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
reviews: 10
Mitsis Blue Domes - Mobility problems - Help please

We are planning to book for next year 2 rooms for myself, my husband, daughter & son in law. But before we book I have a couple of questions :-

My husband has some mobility problems, not exactly disabled or wheel chair bound but can only walk short distances before becoming very breathless and has to rest so we would need rooms with easy access to main restaurant & a couple of bars etc. Does anyone know if this is possible.

Also should we book standard or swim up room. One more question I can see it could be a long way down to the beach so we will need to take this into consideration too, is there a buggy lift?

I will ring/email before we finally book but would appreciate any helpful advice beforehand.

Barnard Castle...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Mobility problems - Help please

Have just returned from Blue Domes. I have a mobility problem and would not have booked the hotel had I realised that it is an unsuitable location. There is a buggy service that might help you reach the beach but it has to be booked. The only lift is in the main reception/dining building and travels only one floor. If you book and ask for ground floor accommodation don't hold your breath. I requested ground floor without success. Were place in 1st floor apartment which we were told was ten steps but which, in fact, was 20...

David

bristol
reviews: 10
2. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Mobility problems - Help please

thankyou for your reply, we have booked elsewhere now

3. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes - Mobility problems - Help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kos