We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

Which Santorini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

Hi

It is my partners 30th birthday and as a surprise I am taking her on holiday to Santorini. I wanted to do something really special and romantic for her birthday both in the day and night.Dont mind traveling to get to that special place and cost isnt a problem as I have saved religiously!!! Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
1. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

For the evening, maybe dinner in Oia, watching the sunset. From many other topics on the Forum, this is (apparently) one of the better locations -

http://www.kastro-ia.gr/en/

Table 2 is recommended, as are reservations, 2 or 3 days in advance, maybe more if you specifically want to request that particular table.

Martin

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
2. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

Also, try ploughing through some of these -

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums?ff=245&geo=189433&scope=2&q=birthday+ideas&s=+&x=14&y=7

Or just put something like "special birthday" in the search engine box and see what you get.

Martin

Edited: 8:45 am, April 12, 2013
Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
3. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

Hire Captain Ted at Blue Lagoon Tours for a private sail around the island.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

hello !!what a great place to celebrate !!Santorini is very romantic anyway!so a dinner at the caldera in Oia or Fira , an evening cruise, and clubbing at the night clubs are parts of a vacation program but.... if you know she is the one, why don't you propose to her? this will be really a great surprise! :D

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 88
5. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

I celebrated my 30th on Santorini too. Was lovely to have a day being waited on in beautiful surroundings.

What kinds of things does your partner like?

Eg -

The sunset cruise is fab, but not ifshe doesnt like boats?

To give you some ideas, this is what my partner surprised me with,

We had lunch in our favourite taverna and i opened all my cards from home. Had some time on the beach, then A massage, facial and manicure in Fira.

Back to hotel to change, then sunset cruise.

To be honest, it was just perfect being away for my birthday, so im sure whatever you do, your partner will have a wonderful day.

Parma, Ohio
6. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

Canaves oia has a new option on website for an overnight charter boat stay, that might be something to surprise with

7. Re: 30TH Birthday ideas-Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 28, 2014