We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner plans for honeymoon in Santorini

Which Santorini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport Beach, CA
Dinner plans for honeymoon in Santorini

We are staying in Santorini in late May for our honeymoon. I would like to begin planning some activities, dinner for instance. I am looking for suggestions for nice/romantic restaurants and fun restaurants. Thanks!

New York City
reviews: 6
1. Re: Dinner plans for honeymoon in Santorini

Most romantic restaurants: Ambrosia, 1800, Selene, Koukoumavlos, Archipelegos, and Sphinx. There is also a fantasic restaurant at the Katikies hotel...something "Cave". Very intimate. There is another great and more traditional restaurant in Pyrgos.....I cannot recall the name of it right now, but your hotel manager should be able to tell you (there aren't too many other places in Pyrgos).

You picked an incredible honeymoon destination. Have fun!

Ottawa
reviews: 5
2. Re: Dinner plans for honeymoon in Santorini

My husband and I's favourite spot when we honeymooned in Santorini last May was the Blue Note in Imerovigli.

The Blue Note is perched on one of the highest points of the island. Needless to say, it offers incredible views.

It's certainly not one of the fanciest restaurants on the island. It's more casual than formal but the menu was impressive and the service was great. We loved it there.

Athens, Greece
reviews: 50
3. Re: Dinner plans for honeymoon in Santorini

amvrosia restaurant at oia....

1800 www.1800.gr

and arhcipelagos at fira are the best for me