We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant prices?

Which Santorini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 12
Restaurant prices?

What would be the US $ equivalant for a dinner for two people (no wine) in an average restaurant? (Something simple like pasta and salad or a burger and fries) I'm staying in Oia and not going for a dining experience. I just want a nice place to eat with simple food. My brother just got back from Paradise Island, Bahamas and they had to pay $300.00 per night just to feed 2 adults & 2 little kids (the cheapest they could find). If the prices are like that in Greece, I'll be in trouble...or lose a lot of weight! :)

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
reviews: 49
1. Re: Restaurant prices?

well an average price will be about 20euros per person ...but for sure you will eat a lot...if you want something expensive you will pay about 40 per person..oia has expensive places...so i will suggest you to eat at fira...but there are some great taverns also at oia...but for sure a dinner to 1800 will cost....on the other hand on the taverns near the beaches like antropakos tavern at karterardo or some souvlaki-type taverns you will need less than 10 euros per person and you will enjoy it