We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any view about the Ambrosia & Nectar / the Ambrosia...

Which Santorini hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
reviews: 5
Any view about the Ambrosia & Nectar / the Ambrosia...

Just read about these two restaurants from the web. The view one can admire from the two is stunning (I wonder if I can also see the sunset there). Has anyone been to the two restaurants ? Please advise on any good dishes there and their price (I just hope it won't be the case that the more beautiful is the view, the more expensive is the price). Can anyone also tell me how to reach them ?

New Jersey
reviews: 1
1. Re: Any view about the Ambrosia & Nectar / the Ambrosia...

Just returned from an amazing 7 days on Santorini. We ate at Ambrosia twice during our stay. This restaurant is probably the best restaurant on the island. The food is excellent. There were four of us and the cost of dinner was around 230 Euro. Regina, the hostess and server is very gracious and informative about the food. The view is lovely if you eat outside. We had to eat indoors because of the high winds. However, upstairs there is a cave like room that is unbelivable. Ambrosia & Nectar just opened two weeks ago, and we left the day it opened. It's just up the block from Ambrosia.