We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harbour in Paros??

Which Paros hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HK
reviews: 4
Harbour in Paros??

I have to change ferry in Paros and want to make sure if there is only one ferry harbour in Paros?

Athens, Greece
reviews: 1
1. Re: Harbour in Paros??

Yes there is only one

Athens, Greece
reviews: 1
2. Re: Harbour in Paros??

Unless you come/go to Antiparos

HK
3. Re: Harbour in Paros??

Thanks johnywh. I mean the pier in Paros, not harbour :>

It seems that there is no direct ferry between Mykonos & Santorini in the end of Sep, I therefore check those indirect ferry. Notice that there is one going from Mykonos to Paros and later another one from Paros to Santorini.

However, some local travel agent said not all the website for ferry schedules are reliable. Even it shows that there is ferry on some particular dates, it may not be true. Isn't true?! Shall I reserve the ticket on-line now?

Athens, Greece
reviews: 138
4. Re: Harbour in Paros??

there is only one ferry port and its name is Parikia (the island's main port)

La Rochelle
reviews: 14
5. Re: Harbour in Paros??

It's true that the ferry schedules you see on the internet are subject to changes and cancellations. Greek people tend to check the schedules a week before they travel and no earlier than that. I wouldn't book now, there's little point. Just wait until you get to Greece, then you can change your plans to fit around the ferry schedules.

Dublin Ireland
reviews: 11
6. Re: Harbour in Paros??

My husband and I have backpacked around the islands for many years....don't even consider booking a ferry or even accommodation for that matter....Holiday is really an adventure when you haven't everything booked and paid for...besides the islands are so different than anywhere else...Owners meet the ferries just be sure when picking out accommodation that you see on their map where they are in relation to the port....everything goes on at the port - it is the hub of the island to a great extent....Ferries need to be checked the day before you leave an island.

Good luck wish I was going to!!!!!!!!!!! The harbour in Paros is Parikia and is a bustling place.... We stay in Vasiliki Rooms in Paros a wonderful little friendly house with beautiful rooms just up along the port and central to everywhere...If you go to Paros be sure to go to Antiparos...A wonderful little island to stay on not just to visit.....

HK
7. Re: Harbour in Paros??

Thanks for all your information.

Get answers to your questions about Paros