We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porto Naxos V's Kavos Studios

Which Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 2
Porto Naxos V's Kavos Studios

Hope somebody can help, we will be visiting Naxos in May as part of our honeymoon and are trying to decide whether to stay at either the Porto Naxos or the Kavos Studios. We are only on the island for two nights so I really want to get it right. Hope to hear from somebody soon.

los angeles, ca
reviews: 5
1. Re: Porto Naxos V's Kavos Studios

we stayed at kavos studios last september and had a blissful stay! accommodations are in private bungalows with a view of gardens and the sea. each bungalow has its own veranda. it was very quiet.

the staff was wonderful, the pool area was relaxing and the local beach, agios prokopios, was only a short walk away. we had a car so we could explore the area and drive to agaia anna where there are great tavernas and bit more action. you could walk it, but it's a very good stretch of the legs.

wouldn't stay anywhere else, although i don't know anything about porto naxos. i might be mistaken here--so don't hold me to this--but i think porto naxos is on a bay and not seaside. again, i could be wrong.

congratulations on the nuptials. we just loved naxos and can't we to return. you'll have a lovely time.