We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Which Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Hi all,

Hi,

We are a family of 5 (2 adults 3 children) looking for accomodation in naxos, st george beach area seems to be perfect. We will arrive the 12 or 13 of July and will stay for 7-10 days. We are flexible. We are interested in appartments, rooms, villas etc.. Because we would be staying for 10 days we are looking for a nice place to stay - kitchenette , nice view, close to beach and town, not super expensive... 3 rooms would be ideal, but 2 with single beds will do. We've contacted hotel Spiros, info@ naxosisland.com. Is there anything out there that fits the bill that I'm missing?

Norm Veilleux

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway
reviews: 142
1. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

There are lots of rooms/studios for rent in the St.George area. Try look at this web-site http://holidaysnaxos.com/naxos-hora-rooms.php

Rooms and Studios are equipped with private bath and kitchenette.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
2. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Some other options:

http://www.hotelglaros.com/studios.html

http://www.naxos-saintgeorgebeach.com/

greeka.com/cyclades/naxos/hotels/naxos-apart…

greeka.com/cyclades/naxos/hotels/naxos-agios…

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 13
3. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

We are a famiy of 4 traveling with 2 small kids and grandparents looking for the same thing you are. We chose Kymata hotel on St George Beach.It is considered a B&B and gets stellar reviews mainly because the owners are so amazing . They have a really nice top floor terrace that looks awesome. However I dont think they have a pool. Got a nice rate too. Good luck with your search.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway
reviews: 142
4. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Nissaki Beach have a pool, but why would you want a pool when you have the large clean sea ? The beach of St George is realy suited for small children. The grown up have to walk a bit to get water above their knees.

dublin
reviews: 3
5. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Kritik0s - let us know how you liked Kymata hotel after you're back. Booked it myself, however not 100% convinced, would be good to hear something from you :)

Thanks

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chania Town, Naxos
reviews: 39
6. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

Hey Envy hello from BC.

You could try Hotel Glaros Studios. I think GT already gave you the link. It is about a 5 minute walk from the beach located in a residential neibourhood.

It is not fancy at all but does have some units with one and two bedrooms with extra beds tucked away in the living room. It will certainly be the best value you will find in the area. We have stayed there 5 times and love it but it is quirky. The way we look at it, it is clean, confortable, pretty well located and quiet at night. We don't spend much time in the hotel and prefer to spend our euros on dining and other activities. I have some images of the studios taken over the years. There is one image of a two room unit with three beds,

travel.webshots.com/album/577946185GJDbmo…

I quite like Spiros but I am not sure they have units that will accomodate 5. If they do it is an excellent choice.

travel.webshots.com/album/577937409BloLVg

Another option might be Kalgeros studios which is right on the beach. I do not know if it can accomodate 5.

travel.webshots.com/album/580735284drIZms

Edited: 6:41 pm, July 12, 2012
7. Re: Family of 5 needs recommendations for a nice place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 14, 2013