We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Marina Resort & Villas

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, FL
Santa Marina Resort & Villas

Was wondering how the Santa Marina Resort & Villas are as a hotel spot...my friend and I are planning a trip to Mykonos in October and we're looking for a trendy-ish place to stay but would like to keep our expenses as low as possible. However, we're two girls in our mid 20's and would like to stay central since this is probably safest. Let me know. Thanks!!

V

Columbus, OH
reviews: 2
11. Re: Santa Marina Resort & Villas

My husband and I stayed at the Santa Marina in late August of this year. We liked the hotel very much. It has a private beach which we really enjoyed. Our room seemed to be updated fairly recently, but the lobby and other areas of the hotel are in need of renovations (but aren't so bad that it effects your trip or anything). The food is expensive there so I would eat elsewhere, and the service was fine, not exceptional. We had a very relaxing and nice stay. If you're looking for a "trendy" or "hip" place, I don't think I would recommend this hotel. You'll probably want to stay somewhere closer to town, where you can walk to and from the bars and the nightlife.

12. Re: Santa Marina Resort & Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, August 24, 2009