We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Bus Station to St. Stefanos

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 37
Mykonos Bus Station to St. Stefanos

Hi,

The direction given by my hostel states that I should take the bus at the port and get off at the last stop in St. Stefanos which takes about 7 minutes.

Concurrently, I was surfing the web and find out that (There are two main bus stations in Mykonos town, the North Station and the South Station. The North Station is located near the local telephone company building, and services the following areas: Ano Mera, Kalolivadi, Tourlos, Agios Stefanos, Elia, and Kalafatis. The South Station is located in the Square Fabrica (near the Olympica Airways office), and services the following areas: Plati Gialos, Psarou, Paraga, Paradise Ornos, Agios Yannis, and the Airport.)

Can I conclude I should take the bus from North Station as Agio Stefanos is the closest word I can find to St Stefanos? When the direction given to me is "last stop in St Stefano" - does it mean when I reach Agio Stefano, there are several stops?" Or when I reach Agio Stefano is equal to one stop = last stop?

Also how much will a bus ride cost from North Station to Agio Stefano?

Thanks.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
1. Re: Mykonos Bus Station to St. Stefanos

You are correct, use the north bus station. Do not worry about spelling mistakes, they always occur when greek characters are replaced by latin ones. Ag. Stephanos is a small beach place just get off at the last stop. I would guess < 2 euros.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 37
2. Re: Mykonos Bus Station to St. Stefanos

Thanks, retired hippy.

Get answers to your questions about Mykonos