We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get Passport photos in Mykonos?

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
reviews: 3
Where to get Passport photos in Mykonos?

Having lost my UK passport in Athens, but since been travelling the islands by ferry for work, I have finally managed to print out all my forms etc to get a replacement, all I'm missing now is 2 passport photos. In UK and Athens there are many of the convenient booths to get the photos, but I haven't seen any on the islands so far. Is there a way to get the photos on Mykonos? I will be there from tonight for the next 10 days and really need to get my application mailed off. Thank you :)

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
reviews: 24
1. Re: Where to get Passport photos in Mykonos?

There's a camera/photo shop on or near Matogianni street not far from Taxi Square (has a Fuji film sign next to the door) ... they might be able to take your passport photos. If not, they should be able to tell you where to get them done. Have seen another camera/photo place in Mykonos Town but can't recall the location. Since you've got 10 days there, you have plenty of time to explore. Also consider asking locals or staff at your hotel.

Athens, Greece
reviews: 3
2. Re: Where to get Passport photos in Mykonos?

Thanks for that will check it out. I'm staying at a private home, not hotel, but will also ask - I just don't always trust their advice ;)

3. Re: Where to get Passport photos in Mykonos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 14, 2014