We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
reviews: 3
traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

Going to mykonos alone and am thiniking about gorgona hotel to keep it about 100 euro a night. also being alone for ten days is mistake? anyone else from usa or ny post a reply to meet up. i'm 26/m /straightlooking to have fun and party. is 10 days too long? gorgona good choice?

thanks rich

New York City
reviews: 5
11. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

...Oh pardon my garbling. What I meant to say was, "I have friends going there...."

Sorry :)

Boston
reviews: 1
12. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

Thanks for the offer, Annie. That sounds great.

My email address is dianap999@yahoo.com

It would be nice to be able to have some company while traveling. I am going solo to Greece to de-stress as well as visit some relatives in Athens. I am going to the islands alone and my biggest fear was feeling lonely and that I'd be the only person there alone.

Tell me about the group that you are sending....I assume that you are a travel agent.

Thanks again.

Diana

New York City
13. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

Oh no Diana!! I am NOT a travel agent. Just a Mykonos devotee. These are my friends that are going. There are lots of them ranging in age from 30-40. I will pass your email address along to one of them. I must warn you that they are more party animals then the laid-back sort.

Boston
14. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

Ha ha !! Thanks for the update. Although I am planning a trip to relax, I am sure I will also be up for a night of partying as well while I am there.

Thanks again!

New York City
15. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

:) :)

italia
16. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

im claudio 28 from italia i will go in mikonos 22 july until 29 if you want we meet for looking for girl around island my emial molixclam@alice.it

Leicester, England
reviews: 13
17. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

hello Rich when you say you are straight looking i take that you mean you are gay but look straight? so here goes, first off its piano bar then portas and after its pierros Manto icarus which are all in the same square you will meet many others who are travelling alone etc... I hope this is of some use and i hope you have a good time ( check out the extensive cocktail list in piano bar they are fannytastic).

NEW YORK
reviews: 3
18. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

thanks for the info but i'm straight and looking to meet others to go and party with sorry if the way it was written confused anyone. appreciate the thought though

19. Re: traveling to mykonos solo. need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 13, 2009