We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Ferry help - planning honeymoon

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
reviews: 1
Mykonos Ferry help - planning honeymoon

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this question has been asked a million times but I simply can't find the answers and am trying to lock in our honeymoon plans!

We have never been to Greece before and our current plan was to spend 3 days in Mykonos, 4 days in Koufonissia, followed by 3 nights in Santorini.

I have read that there are daily ferries that connect Naxos/Paros to Koufonissia however cannot find any online timetables to confirm this and have heard the Skopelitis Express may be out of service. Could anyone confirm this or point me in the right direction?

We are unsure as to whether we look to go to another island (open to any suggestions but essentially were looking for low-key, relaxed beaches) or if we're just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
1. Re: Mykonos Ferry help - planning honeymoon

The most comprehensive timetables, Skopelitis and other ferries can be found here:

www.gtp.gr

(scroll down to 'ferry schedules' and type in your destinations)

London, United...
2. Re: Mykonos Ferry help - planning honeymoon

Hi,

It would help a lot if you said what dates you want to travel on.

To my knowledge the Express Skopelitis is still running.

Another very reliable source for ferry timetables is openseas.gr

Ifigenia

3. Re: Mykonos Ferry help - planning honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 08, 2013