We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury & children

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 4
Luxury & children

ok I know they dont usually go together , but I would like recommendations for a luxury hotel that caters for children but is not overrun with them. Am I asking the impossible

New York City
reviews: 6
1. Re: Luxury & children

There really aren't any hotels in Mykonos that "cater" to children. The Royal Myconiam and The Myconian Imperial are both large hotels with a lot facilities. But most hotels on Mykonos cater to adults.....Mykonos Blu being one of the more luxorious.

London
2. Re: Luxury & children

I am sorry but I will not agree with the above answer from Annie1128.

There are many very nice hotels that are family run and take care of children and they are welcoming children .

Luxury means facilities,means extra care,means clean rooms,nice food etc.

Yiannaki Hotel in Ornos beach, Mykonos Grand in Ag.Ioannis beach, Petassos hotels in Platys Yialos are family run and they do offer facilities for children.

Yiannaki hotel also gives a welcome gift for all children.

I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

New York City
reviews: 6
3. Re: Luxury & children

Let me clarify by saying that by catering to children,some may envision organized children's activities, pools with water slides, etc. I have not encountered any of that on mykonos. If you are simply asking if hotels are "family run" or "family friendly", then by all means, there are a quite a few luxury hotels that will accomodate you and your family. So, I guess you should be more specific as to what you are looking for when you say "caters".

The luxury hotels in Mykonos are not similar in anyway to hotels one may find on the beaches in Rhodes (as an example) where there are many activities for children and what "I" would consider an abundance of hotels that "cater" to children. I would not mislead someone into thinking they could find that on Mykonos. That is why I responded in this fashion.