We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel in Mykonos?

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
reviews: 4
Best Hotel in Mykonos?

My partner and I are traveling on Sep 15-19. Are these good days to visit and what is the best hotel in Mykonos town? We will be renting a car and we would like to know if the surrounding areas of Mykonos are worth a visit.

Thanks for any info.

Athens, Greece
reviews: 50
1. Re: Best Hotel in Mykonos?

the best hotel in myconos town is (by the top hotels of greece guide...)

http://www.mykonostheoxenia.com

Thessaloniki, Greece
2. Re: Best Hotel in Mykonos?

hi.

most 5 star hotels in mykonos town are great.

you really can't say which is better than the other.

try www.belvederehotel.com

the rest of the island is o.k.you will need the car to drive to the beaches.

New York City
reviews: 6
3. Re: Best Hotel in Mykonos?

In my humble opinion, September is the BEST month to travel to Greece (Mykonos). Like Gas and Telis said, there are many hotels that can be considered the best. It depends on where you want to stay (beach =vs= town) and the types of amenities you are looking for.

New York
4. Re: Best Hotel in Mykonos?

Belvedere hotel in Myconos is by far the best hotel in town. Food is great, service is excellent and location is perfect. Try not to rent a car for too many days. Parking can be difficult unless you want to go off the beaten path, everything you need at night is right by the hotel.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
5. Re: Best Hotel in Mykonos?

While this isn't in Mykonos town, my hubby and I have stayed at Manos Studios on Platis Yialos beach several times. The owner, Flora, is delightful and keeps the place spotless. The studios all have terraces, kitchenettes, a/c, televisions, mini-safes, wardrobes....and very quiet.

If you're worried about being too away from it all if you're not in town - worry not. Buses come regularly throughout the day and from the beach it is a short, inexpensive bus ride into town. There are also boats to Paradise, Super Paradise beaches and the UNESCO world heritage site at Delos. There are several restaurants and a few shops within a short walk from Manos.

mykonos-accommodation.com/manos-studios.htm