We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belvedere of Semeli Hotel?

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 3
Belvedere of Semeli Hotel?

I'll be in Mykonos in a week and a half and I've narrowed it down to these two hotels. Has anyone seen both? Trendy is important but not if the Hotel is sub-par...I am looking at the cheapest rooms in both, so they're fairly comprable price wise but I think you get a balcony in the Semeli but not the Belvedre.

Thanks for your help on such short notice...

montreal
reviews: 16
1. Re: Belvedere of Semeli Hotel?

I always stay at the semeli , the two hotels are owned by brothers or cousins, I forget. Semeli is a charming family run hotel with nice fresh water pool I prefer the decor to the Belvedere. I got a rate of 220 at the Semeli, I don't think you can get that at the Belvedere. the Belvedere has had a makeover and the pool area is fabulous! All white with sofas etc, they opened a Nobu in this hotel, and they fancy themselves very chi chi. I personally haven't seen the newly redone rooms, I believe the expensive ones have great balconies but if you are going for standard double, I don't think the price is worth it at the Belvedere, I think there is quite a difference in price since they redecorated, correctme if I'm wrong. If the pool is very important , then I think the Belvedere wins out. We go to myconos every summer and always are happy at the semeli but if you are after a more nouveau environment and chi chi ness then pick the Belvedere, Semeli is more charming inn atmosphere. the yogurt and honey is not to be missed, I can't wait to go every year just for the yogurt!