We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trying to find victoriagreece

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
reviews: 5
trying to find victoriagreece

thanks for replying to my message. Just want to know if you know Pelican Bay Art Hotel is a good place to stay at (I mean within walking distance from the shopping and catering area of Mykonos). I am also interested in the d & g spa center you mentioned. Can you advise me on the price say, message for 1 hr. ? What about the Myconian Ambassador's message service ? Is it expensive ? You see, since I am also going to visit Santorini, please do tell me which of the following is the best to stay in (pegasus suites, santorini princess luxury spa hotel, hotel aressana, Tamarix del Mar - concerning the location and the price)

milan
reviews: 1
1. Re: trying to find victoriagreece

i heard that Pelican bay is a good hotel,but it is situated on the beach of Platis Gialos,4 km from town.it is not at Chora,the city.

I have not idea the prices of the spa,you should ask them when arrive.

then,the amayconian is said that has a good massage staff.

It has been years that I have not visited Santorini and I don't know the hotel news,but I would reccomend you to find a hotel at Imerovigli or Oia,not at Kamari or Perissa.

the view in Santorini is breathtaking from these first mentioned areas.

Enjoy it!

Get answers to your questions about Mykonos