We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antiparos in May?

Which Antiparos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
reviews: 12
Antiparos in May?

We are flying to Mykonos on May 6th and have 17 Day's to island hop. We have some experience of the Cyclades and plan to spend 5 days in Naxos eventually returning to Mykonos via Syros and Tinos. We would like to fit in one other island we have never been to before on the Way back to Mykonos. Last year we went via Ios at the same time of year, and as it was early in the season we had a great time (We quite like it quiet). But this year I thought we might give antiparos a go. But would say about May 11th be too early for the ferry from Paros to Antiparos to be running, and will the restaurants there be open then?

Many thank for any advice you can give.

14 replies to this topic
Essex
11. Re: Antiparos in May?

You'll need to get to Pounta - there are ferries from there at 10.30pm, 11.30pm and 12.30am according to GTP. I don't know if there's a bus after 9.30pm at this time of year - if not you'd need to take a taxi.

Edited: 10:37 am, May 06, 2014
bridgnorth
12. Re: Antiparos in May?

I'm afraid you've missed the last bus by a couple of hours, but a taxi would only be about 15 minutes. As already mentioned the Pounta/Antiparos ferry runs until late.

New bus timetables at the end of the month, on KTEL Paros.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
13. Re: Antiparos in May?

Hi scampdino,

If you mean THIS Friday, the above posts are correct. Here is the current KTEL Paros bus timetable: http://ktelparou.gr/?q=en/node/94 . Look for the No4 and check the times for Δευτέρα- Παρασκευή. If you mean later in the year there will be buses running until late in the evening.

New York City, New...
14. Re: Antiparos in May?

Thank you!

Reply to: Antiparos in May?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Antiparos