We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adele Beach

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warsaw, Poland
Adele Beach

I am looking for information, comments etc on Adele Beach hotel. I also need an information about car rental in Rethymnon. Is it better to hire car few days after arrival or reserve a car before? I am going to visit Rethymnon in October. Are all rent-a-car still operating in October?

uk
1. Re: Adele Beach

try this website: http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk

they seem to have user comments on most things.

Good luck

Peak District...
Destination Expert
for Derbyshire
reviews: 228
2. Re: Adele Beach

You can book car hire before travelling but it may cost less if you look when you get there. We stayed 7Km out of Rethymnon in august 2002 and there was a Hertz desk in the hotel then 2 cheaper local companies across the road.

Also, I don't know what the traffic is like where you live, but you might want to look at the Cretan traffic before you book !

In October, there should be less traffic (and lower prices for hire ?). You will see more by car but there are many coach tours available from the towns like Rethymnon. Perhaps the main question is whether the coaches are running in October.

Wales
reviews: 61
3. Re: Adele Beach

We are going to Adele beach hotel on the 21st Sept,for 2 weeks,iv'e booked car hire with Alianthos for 2nd week.Good web site www.interkriti.gr.

If you are not going until after that,i will send any information.

Mike

England
reviews: 1
4. Re: Adele Beach

Dont book a car before you go!!!!!!

Rnt a car whilst you asre there, there are loads of car places down the roads who are all just screaming to offer you the best deals!!!!

Weesp, The...
reviews: 70
5. Re: Adele Beach

Hi if you need a car only for a few days than rent it on the spot, october has very good offer. Yes and rent it from Alianthios, their office is close from Afele beach hotel. The Hotel is Ok, good beach, rooms, service etc. Sometimes people dont like the food, but that's always a matter of taste. If you can book BB , do that, plent of nice restaurants in the area.

Nice holidays. Alianthos is operating all year