We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 8
Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

Hi all, I'll be in Heraklion in late November for about a week. I'm interested in getting a day or week pass to a gym and/or indoor pool. (I think will be too cold then to swim in ocean or an outdoor pool). Does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 5
1. Re: Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

How about this:

http://www.aegeospa.gr/en.aspx

I have to say that till now the weather is very good, even if it rained late in the afternoon today. I still see people swim in the sea. But late November can be a whole different story.

New York City, New...
2. Re: Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

thank you for responding so quickly, and it's great to know that the weather's still warm. Fingers crossed that it will stay that way a little longer....

regarding my question, I guess I should have been clearer. While a high-end spa sounds luxurious, I realize what I'm looking for is a place to swim some hard laps. Maybe burn a sweat on a stationary bicycle. Nothing too fancy or expensive. Any suggestions for this are welcome.

thanks again.

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 5
3. Re: Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

Hi again.

I did a little research but I couldn't find a gym with a decent size pool for an adult. Only for children. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope someone else from Heraklion sees this thread, and answer.

New York City, New...
4. Re: Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?

Thanks so much for your response. Instead of a pool, any idea if there might be a gym (with exercise bikes) that might be available for for day use for a moderate fee? I ask because, though athletic, I'm recovering from a foot injury and so still can't walk much, but I would love another way to work out while on vacation.

Reply to: Gym and Indoor pool in Heraklion?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted