We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Car Rental in Crete

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 1
Best Car Rental in Crete

If you are traveling to Heraklion and need to rent a car contact Dimitris at http://autorentals-crete.gr/ or info@autorentals-crete.gr

He is extremely nice and even picked us up from the airport at 23:45pm. He took care of everything and made the experience very easy. Do not rent from the big car rental places here, they charge way too much. For 140 Euro we had a car for 5 days with insurance and taxes. Who can do better than that?

Gifford, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
reviews: 119
1. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

Totally agree, have use Dimitris for many years and his standard of service and quality of cars is the best

Israel, Rakefet
reviews: 30
2. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

We used Dimtiri's services last July.

The price was good and the service even better.

Totally recomended!!

Erez

Netanya, Israel
3. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

We visited in Crete on July 29'Th.

We got Dimitris phone number from a friend who recommended to rent "ONLY FROM DIMITRIS".

We were very thankful for this recommendation. Dimitris waited at the airport with 2 fine cars, with a baby seat, all included, with a big welcome smile.

Our rate is 10 out of 10!

Rachel

Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 4
4. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

This was our 2nd rental from Dimitris. The cars are in very good condition and the management is very helpful and friendly. We picked the car up at the Heraklion Airport and gave it back also there when we left. All went well.

The prices are good.

Highly recommended!

Kalo taxidi to everybody with Dimitris' cars!

West Sussex
reviews: 24
5. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

Absolutely THE place for car rentals...

I have always been delighted with service that I get from Dimitris !

Great cars ..Great Insurance and low prices and I am positive that

anyone who has been there will agree !

I went to several before I rented here and believe me it is not worth the agro !

Go here first and get treated with respect and fairness !

Anchorage, Alaska
reviews: 33
6. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

We were very pleased with the quality of our car, the low price and great service. The car was delivered to the front door of our hotel in Heraklion and the whole transaction was quick and free of hassles. We needed to pick up the car a few hours earlier than planned, and he came immediately when we called him. However, you may need to pay in cash instead of by credit card; if you need to pay by card, make sure you call and make this clear ahead of time. Also, you pick up the car with a nearly empty tank and try to finish with an empty tank, so try to calculate how much gas you actually will need before you fill the tank. If you miscalculate, it can add significantly to the cost. However, we were very happy with the rental and the friendly service, and we will certainly contact Dimitris again when we visit Crete.

england
7. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

Europeo cars, 100 euroes for a week plus a free bottle of wine!! and no extras whatsoever

Edited: 12:16 pm, September 11, 2012
Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 133
8. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

thats a good price spotttt :-) - as you can usually pay around 25 euros per day for a class A type car

england
9. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

A cracking price, having said that the cars a not brand new but quite adequat

england
10. Re: Best Car Rental in Crete

ok, so I can't spell adequate