We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malia

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East London UK
reviews: 4
Malia

Hi Guys/Gals,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out....

I am planning to go Malia on 26th June 08 till 03rd July 08.

First of all what I need to know is what you guys think of Malia. Those of you who have been already.

Secondly who can I book through to get the price on flights, hotel and transfers.

and finally where is the best hotel for me and my mates to stay in, so we are close enough to the beach and the strip, but far enough to get a good nights sleep if we wanted to sleep that is.

The most important thing for me is that the hotel is clean as I have OCD....lol

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and on my return i will leave my review of my experience, to help anyone who may travel thereafter.

Cheers Guys/Gals

Tai

x-xx-x

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
1. Re: Malia

Hi there

Malia is the "full on, in yer face" party capital on the island, Club 18-30 Heaven if that's what you're after. If you are looking for a package deal, then just about every tour operator who goes to Crete will feature Malia in it's brochures.

Malia won't give you much in the way of the "Greek" experience but does have a great beach and enough bars, clubs, discos and snack bars to keep you occupied for your stay

East London UK
reviews: 4
2. Re: Malia

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a clubbing holiday, so it sounds just what I am looking for...

Cheers

Tai

3. Re: Malia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 29, 2009