We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from heraklion to athens.

Which Heraklion hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bonny Banks
travel from heraklion to athens.

II want to take a cruise from Rome. no prblem getting a good price air fair. However, the cruise ends however in Athens. I am finding the air fares very expensive. T.Cook fly out to Herakilon. Can I get to Athens from Heraklion by any mode of transport to Athens. I would appreciate some help.

Connie O'Sullivan

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 33
1. Re: travel from heraklion to athens.

Hey Connie...Welcome...Although I am a bit confused, my understanding is you're interested in travel means from Heraklion, Crete to Athens (vice versa)....Very simple..it's either flying (an approx 50 min flight) OR by sea which can be done on the larger, traditional ferries where you can get a cabin for an overnight..or faster day ferries:) Look at www.aegeanairlines.com and www.olympicairlines.com for flights and www,greekferries.gr for ferry options:) Happy Planning and Enjoy!

2. Re: travel from heraklion to athens.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 30, 2009