We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
reviews: 1
Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

Went to Elounda last year and stayed at Alikes apartments. Today I found this amazing deal on another apartment hotel called katerina.

Has anyone stayed there???

Or should i just take a chance to go back to this ab fab place.....

Huddersfield, West...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

Sorry, not heard of the apartments you mention but interested to hear you stayed at Alikes last year. I'm going there in August and have seen very mixed reviews - how did you find it?

Dawn

Leicester, United...
reviews: 25
2. Re: Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

Tyra2--4 suggest you put a message on site http://elounda77.net/ you may get the answer you're looking for..

Leicester, United...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

Have just returend and spotted some apratments called Katerina... if they are the same ones then they are on the main road to Ag Nic,,, on a bend - go past turning to the causeway - past the car/motor bkie hire shop...and round that bend ... on the left,,, I remember these from years ago .. the garden has some beautiful flowers in and are well attended .. therefore I would hope the apartments are the same...

4. Re: Anoyone heard of Katerina apartments????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elounda