We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Apartments

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Walsall, United...
reviews: 35
Sunrise Apartments

Hi,

Desperate to save luggage allowance, does anyone know whether Sunrise Apartments have Hair driers? Unlikely I know, but live in hope!! Cheers.

Milford Haven...
reviews: 18
1. Re: Sunrise Apartments

hiya,

i think honda, and zeezee are regular visitors to the sunrise, if you look through some of the posts on the elounda forum you may find them and be able to message them to find out. if not if you go on to the sunrise apartment-tripadvisor reviews and possibly message the last person to leave a review they may be able to help you.

personally i would not think that the sunrise has hairdryers in the rooms, but they may have courtisy ones that you could borrow, or hire for a price.

failing that have you seen the travel hairdryers? i got one in argos a few yrs ago that fold up it fits in the palm of my hand, and good power on it too.

no good if you got long hair tho, i would imagine.

hope some of this helps.

dawn

Walsall, United...
2. Re: Sunrise Apartments

Hello dawnandrob,

Thanks for advice, I'll do as you suggest, not holding much hope out though, I have never yet found a hair dryer in Greek self catering! I do have a very old travel hair dryer, think I'll have to look for a smaller lighter one. cheers!

Milford Haven...
3. Re: Sunrise Apartments

no worries noobkid,

somebody on here will know, only prob is many will be in elounda right now. we go a week on thursday and i really cant wait

CO.DOWN
reviews: 10
4. Re: Sunrise Apartments

Hi Noobkid. Can not help with hairdryer question. Suggest ringing them, their number is on their website. I take it you have been on their webcam. My wife and i stayed next door in the Hiona. People we got talking to that where staying in the Sunrise all loved it. You could private message some of the reviewers of the Sunrise for more info; Hairdryers are not a tool that i have any need off. I'm so so jealous, you will really enjoy the Sunrise. P.S. They do a smashing breakfast.

Edited: 12:07 pm, September 03, 2012
Manchester
reviews: 12
5. Re: Sunrise Apartments

There are hair dryers at the Olive Grove Apts - I know as the wife insists on using it when its about 95 degrees in the apt.

Defo. and an iron.

DA

Walsall, United...
6. Re: Sunrise Apartments

OOhh, can't wait now, off on Friday, have been looking at webcam and it does look fab!!! Also reviews are excellent. Off to pack my sun lotion!!!

Milford Haven...
7. Re: Sunrise Apartments

how long you going for noobkid?

we are goin to elounda a wk on thursday, may see you in the sunrise bar if you going for 2 wks.

enjoy

Walsall, United...
8. Re: Sunrise Apartments

Unfortunately only going for week 7 -14 September, already said we wished we had booked for two weeks!! Just know one week won't be enough. Always next year though.

9. Re: Sunrise Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Elounda