We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Elounda....NEVER AGAIN

Which Elounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amersham, United...
reviews: 32
Just returned from Elounda....NEVER AGAIN

Am I going for just one week! :-)

It's simply not enough time to spend in my favourite place in the whole world!

Chilled, ate, drank, won quizzes, met some fabulous new people all in 7 days.

I have posted separate reviews on Olive Grove Apartments, Lotus Eaters, PortoRino and Makris. And will post on here about my experience with ResortHoppa as soon as I get a response from them :-(

Can't wait till next time!

Scunthorpe, United...
reviews: 15
11. Re: Just returned from Elounda....NEVER AGAIN

Nutter love it ...how refreshing to be different....Elounda really is a jewel in the crown You either love it with a passion or hate it ....November its still warm still swimming in the sea personally I will never leave the place best 14 month vacation and ongoing......

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 134
12. Re: Just returned from Elounda....NEVER AGAIN

Wow lucky you Jon.... we are out again in Dec and cant wait....enjoy the swimming................ :-)

13. Re: Just returned from Elounda....NEVER AGAIN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 05, 2012