We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re: July hol

Which Chania Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
reviews: 1
re: July hol

Can anyone please advise... I like the sound of the Mistral very much and would like to book it.. can I go direct? as I'd like to e-mail the manager and ask a bit about the place?

I'm a bit anxious about it.. I've never been away on my own before and I'm dying for a weeks hol after my study finishes! I've been in a ong relationship and have just become single.. none of my friends can go away with me, they've all been or are a couple. I'm 30 and am looking for a safe place I can go but meet others so I can have some company and can go out with people for a drink and dance in the evening.. do you think it's a good place for that? In the day I'm happy just chilling by the pool...

I'd like to go about 4th July... if it's not expensive.. I think I saw it about £300 price range and that was half board.. but having trouble finding a site where I can book the hotel, like the direct website..

Thanks very much for your help!

Claire

xx

Chesterfield...
reviews: 11
1. Re: re: July hol

Hi

Never been to the Mistral but have looked at it, its in Maleme which is past Agia Marina and Platanias so its a way out from Chania. You can book the hotel direct singlesincrete.com/enniuscms/index.php/Holid.

Or through booking.com

All the best

bristol uk
2. Re: re: July hol

Hi,ive read the answer you,ve already had,and if its at Maleme,then its about 15-20 bus ride to Chania.Its at the western end of the island.Alot more to see history/2nd world war.As its where the battle of Crete started if your interested in that.If you want real party atmos,its better to be at eatern end,fly into Heraklion or Rythmnon,then onto to Hersonnisos or Malia.Chania end is good for Samaria Gorge walk,and good beaches.GOOGLE KTEL buses for Crete and get the bus timetables and maps.Im off to Chania from June 24th for 2 weeks,let me know what you,ve gone for hotel wise before you go.Might see you around.

3. Re: re: July hol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, October 01, 2009