We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meteora to Delphi

Which Delphi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
aachen
Meteora to Delphi

How would I get from Meteora to Delphi and would I need to stay the night in Delphi?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 33
1. Re: Meteora to Delphi

Hey and welcome Imis89:-) Bumping this up for you.. not sure, but believe you'll need at least 1 bus change en route between these 2 places;-) Trip can average out to about 5-6 hours.. possibly more depending on bus schedules and when you'll be there! Depending on when you leave.. and when you arrive Delphi, you may certainly need an overnight in Delphi to take in the site.. it's a large sprawled out area.. magnificent;-) enJOY!

Sydney
reviews: 11
2. Re: Meteora to Delphi

Yes please I am asking the same question!!If someone can tell me!

Thanks!

Athens, Greece
3. Re: Meteora to Delphi

from Trikala (short distance from Kalambaka) there are minimum 5 daily bus with direction Athens, you have to use this bus and stop at Lamia, from Lamia there are 2 daily buses at 12:45 (except Sunday) and 19:00 with Direction Amfissa passing and making a stop at Delphi.

If you want to see the sites at Delphi you will need to overnight.

Sydney
4. Re: Meteora to Delphi

But I really want to go to Lavidia from where I can go to Osis Louka..is Lamia and Lavidia the same place?And if not what is their distance from Osis Louka and Delphi?

Thank you!

Sydney
5. Re: Meteora to Delphi

So does the IC47 no longer run from Kalampaka to Lavidia as the blog had indicated?

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
reviews: 85
6. Re: Meteora to Delphi

See answer to your post Codettta. No, Lamia is not the same place to Livadia. Hosios Loukas is actually same distance or slightly nearer Delphi than the distance Hosios Loukas to Livadia.

http://www.osiosloukas.gr/en/ is the official site of the monastery, on "contact us" there are taxi fares etc.

Athens, Greece
7. Re: Meteora to Delphi

Lamia and Livadia are different towns, to visit Osios Loukas you have to go at Livadia (see the reply) at your other post

8. Re: Meteora to Delphi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 14, 2014