We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphi to Thermopylae

Which Central Greece hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 21
Delphi to Thermopylae

It looks like the road E65 would take you to Thermopylae from Delphi in about an hour. Has anyone taken this road before? Is it a safe road? I get the feeling it's a mountaineous windy cliffside road.Thanks.

Christchurch
reviews: 8
1. Re: Delphi to Thermopylae

My husband and I took this route today, it is quite twisty-turny at times, and does take you through the mountain/hill parts, but I never felt unsafe at all.

Just stick to the speed limit (or less coming up to corners) and stay over on the right and you'll be fine. Some of the tighter corners aren't too well marked, and sometimes cars coming the other way were over the centre line a bit, but those were the only issues we came across.

Happy travels :)

2. Re: Delphi to Thermopylae

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 01, 2014