We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

Which Piraeus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan, Yerevan...
reviews: 23
Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

Hi All,

We plan a trip to Crete in October, and we have already booked ferry tickets from Anek Lines from Piraeus to Chania air type seats.

Who knows how our luggage would be handled? I have no idea about that. :)

I would appreciate any other advice related to trip (maybe there are things we should know before our arrival) :)

Thanks in advance

Manushak

Athens, Greece
1. Re: Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

hi..the way it works in greek ferrys is that everyone leaves the big luggage somewhere in the entrance where it is kept safe and you get it back when you disembark..nothing to worry about..you can still have handbags or anything small with you of course,with things you will need for the trip..

Yerevan, Yerevan...
2. Re: Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

Thank you very much

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

You deal with your luggage. Carrying it on/off placing in racks etc. There are racks around the ferry. I keep it close to where I'm seated.

Seating lounges can be noisy.

All this varies with each individual ferry, and in Greece almost every ferry is different.

Yerevan, Yerevan...
4. Re: Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

Thanks for reply.

I worry about safety. I don't want to carry my luggage everywhere I go, but meanwhile I want to be sure nothing will happen

5. Re: Luggage handling in Anek Lines ferries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 08, 2014