We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

Which Piraeus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
macau
reviews: 2
Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

I have purchased the blue star ferry ticket from Piraeus to Santorini. The ferry departs at 07:25. I would like to know where I can collect the ticket in the port of Piraeus? From the website of bluestar ferries, it says that I can collect the ticket from the agency. Which agency is most convenient if I arrive Piraeus by Metro? what is the directions? Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
1. Re: Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

This is the name and address of the Blue Star Agent where we picked up our tickets. As you get of the Metro, it is on the left hand side within the Metro building.

AGENCY KENTRIKO

ADDRESS Inside Piraeus Train Station,185 31 Piraeus

athens
2. Re: Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

As you get off the train keep walking in the direction the train was just traveling.

Walk out of the station, you will see ferries in front of you - one of them will be your ferry .

Cross the street in front of you and get in the harbor area. As you stand close to your boat facing it, look at your left. you will see a small booth with the Blue star logo right at the end of the dock. You can pick up your tickets there - i assume you made a reservation on their site.

Your boat has the destination and departure time at a sign above its garage entrance.

MM

Geneva
reviews: 1
3. Re: Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

Hi,

Our experience getting tickets:

We searched the websites at home and figured out what we wanted and when.

When we arrived in Piraeus we bought tickets from one of the bunches of travel agent shops lining the streets up and down past the metro drop off and bus drop off. The prices were the same and the ticket sellers could explain to you the differences in seating styles.

When we were coming back from the islands we bought our ticket the night before from an agent in town. We went to several different ones and they were all the same price and availability (?) I guess we didn't need to shop around!

We rode Bluestar on the way out (very nice). We rode C&A on the way back. If it hadn't been 12:00 at night we would have gotten off. It was an *ancient* boat that hadn't been renovated for 10 to 20 years. The engine was so loud you had to raise your voice to talk and the boat shook! I guess the tickets were cheaper because as we walked to our cabin the hallways were lined with people *camping out*! Yikes! The public bathrooms were so scary that my children decided to wait until we got on dry land.

4. Re: Where to collect blue star ferries tickets in Piraeus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 06, 2009