We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acropolis Light Show

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 43
Acropolis Light Show

It has been many years since Ihave been to Athens. Do they still have the light show and is it on every night? I have friends going in early May and had mentioned to them. They will be there Sun/Mon/Tue nights. Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
1. Re: Acropolis Light Show

I believe you are referring to the 'Sound & Light' Show that USED to be offered in conjunction w/the Dora Stratou Dance Troupe at the Theatre below....I was there last month and although I, too, have not gone to see it in years, couldn't imagine it NOT in operation! I'm sure one of the pros here will kick in w/accurate info/scheduling of this fabulous show!....Enjoy!

Philadelphia
2. Re: Acropolis Light Show

I wanted to see it during my trip in Sept. but it was no longer in operation.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
3. Re: Acropolis Light Show

Bummer :(

Belgium
reviews: 1
4. Re: Acropolis Light Show

The Sound and Light Show at the Acropolis has not been on since 2000 and, at the moment, there are no plans to start them again.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
5. Re: Acropolis Light Show

Double bummer :( :( So it's been that long! I thought that was one of the best attractions and am surprised it's not available any more! I remember it always being pretty packed/popular every time I had gone....Oh, well!....Enjoy!

6. Re: Acropolis Light Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 19, 2009