We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I have time?

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chihuahua, Mexico
Do I have time?

Hi, i have a flight from prague to istanbul and i have 4.5 hours layover in athens. I would love to go to the parthtenon very quick. Do you think i have enought time to do it? Thanks a lot

2 replies to this topic
Athens, Greece
reviews: 19
1. Re: Do I have time?

if you can run like Bolt yes!!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
2. Re: Do I have time?

Hey and welcome franrubiok:-) Is that 4.5 hour time spread between scheduled arrival and departure times.. or does it include formalities involved and you do indeed have a full 'free' 4.5 hours?;-) If the latter, it would certainly be pushing it considering it'll take about an hour to get into the City.. plus and hour back.. giving time to cover for train change at Syntagma Square to Red Line for Akropolis.. and IF you nail the Blue Line metro timings.. and not have to wait (if you miss a train leaving at the airport, you could well have up to about half an hour wait for the next;-) Lots of variables.. even a cab would be traffic-dependent.. usually takes about 40 min or so at 35E flat rate each way! I wouldn't even consider the bus in this scenario.. nonetheless, although doable with a full 4.5 hours.. it is pushing it a bit IMO:-) Best.. and EnJOY!

Reply to: Do I have time?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted