We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Athen to Patras

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sebastian, Florida
transportation from Athen to Patras

I am going to Mykonos for a week Nov. 1 through 7. From Athens please tell me how to get to Patras. Are there flights? I am afraid I will not know where I am going if I rent a car, since I can not read Greek.

Appreciate any information you may give me..

Thank you. Marilynn

1. Re: transportation from Athen to Patras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, November 05, 2004
Yorkshire, England
reviews: 3
2. Re: transportation from Athen to Patras

Hi

Hope you have a great time

Don't worry about the language - most of the road signs are in both Greek and English

Athens, Greece
reviews: 1
3. Re: transportation from Athen to Patras

I suppose you know that Patras and Mykonos have no association, is it so? Anyway, to go from Athens to Patra, best to use the bus (~3hours). If you rent a car, then the only problem is to find the correct way out of Athens. Ather that, Patra is the end of the route