We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kosmar changed the time of the flights again always the...

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead...
reviews: 16
Kosmar changed the time of the flights again always the...

Hi

Just had letter from Kosmar they have changed the time of the flights going and coming back from Corfu this is about the 4th year they have done this to us am i jinxed when i book with them getting a bit cheesed off.

How can they justify it happening all the time before i could say well the holidays are cheap enough i will have to put up with it but they are not as cheap as they use to be i do not feel you get the same service the reps are good but make complains back home to them they do not want to know.

Itin the last 3years they have changed the time for Kos ,Western Crete,Rhodes and now Corfu its just not on.

Middle England
reviews: 66
1. Re: Kosmar changed the time of the flights again always the...

I bet there are people at Kosmar complaining much more than you are.

The problem is that Kosmar are a holiday company, not an airline. They booked your flight with an airline, this was done before the flight timings for next summer were actually agreed, so all they could give you were provisional bookings, based on last year's times.

The actual timetables for next year have now been agreed by the airlines, each has fought hard to get the times it wants, but has not always been happy with their share. They have told Kosmar the actual flight times, Kosmar have told you.

We're flying with Kosmar next year, I don't know exact times yet, but to be honest I'm not that worried, it's still a few months yet, it doesn't really affect me much whatever the time is.