We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurovision

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cyprus
Eurovision

Hi guys!!

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on tickets for the Eurovision Final? Will they be selling more tickets later on? Does anyone have any inside info?

Geneva
1. Re: Eurovision

They were also sold out for the final. I managed to book three right at the last minute.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
reviews: 49
2. Re: Eurovision

you can find some in the black market in the price of 900€!!!!!everything was sold out....in less then 48 hours

Athens - Greece
3. Re: Eurovision

900 euros - some people think that they are going to get rich by this event. The law is that no ticket is allowed to be sold above face value so I am really hoping that the local police will take on this people.

La Rochelle
reviews: 14
4. Re: Eurovision

I'm sure they'll start appearing on ebay soon... and there's nothing the local police can do about it.

Originally the organisers had said they'd release more tickets in April, but I doubt it. I think they had to release the lot last Wednesday due to the demand being so high.

La Rochelle
reviews: 14
5. Re: Eurovision

Apparently there are some on sale on ebay for £460.

Geneva
6. Re: Eurovision

I feel so lucky that I managed to obtain 3 tickets before they get sold.

Athens - Greece
7. Re: Eurovision

Well Done Aleka. That is quite an achievement trust me. In actual fact the tickets disapear few minutes after they went on sale!!! It is going to be a GREAT party!!!

Enjoy Athens!