We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opening hours of sites in Athens

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
reviews: 19
opening hours of sites in Athens

Any one know when the new hours for the sites in Athens start and what the new times will be exactly? many thanks.

London, United...
1. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Assuming you mean summer hours, these start on 1st April and are generally from 8 AM to 8 PM (or thereabouts).

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
2. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Hey and welcome walterpreston:-) Take a look at www.athensinfoguide.com/open.htm Have fun..and ENjoY!

London, United...
3. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

The Athens Info Guide website hasn't been updated for at least two years, and some of the information provided is old and unreliable. At the very least you should ignore any details re: ticket prices. 1€ will not buy you entry to the Acropolis museum, and a metro ticket costs way more than 80 cents!

Athens, Greece
4. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Sorry, I should have clarified. I thought it was April but wasn't 100% sure. Many Thanks Tinsey

Edited: 4:15 am, March 21, 2011
Lansdale, PA
5. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Question to piggyback this one: Do free Sundays apply for the rest of March? I know, that's only one Sunday but it happens to be the Sunday I'm there :)

London, United...
6. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

No reason why they shouldn't :-)

Athens, Greece
7. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Is it the 1st Sunday of every month for the Summer? or is it every Sunday like in the Winter?

London, United...
reviews: 33
8. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

I think it is the firs Sunday of each Month, from 1st of April

@ Tinsey - you are right. This very useful site has not been updated for a while now :(

ciao !

www.sunnygreece.it

Philadelphia
9. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

I think the every sunday thing is for the real off-season, and first-sunday thing for May & Sept... No sunday-free in June-July-August

London, United...
10. Re: opening hours of sites in Athens

Here you are, straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak): odysseus.culture.gr/h/3/eh355.jsp?obj_id=2384