We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sofia, Bulgaria
reviews: 1
Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

Hello mates,

We are Bulgarian fanclub of FC Barcelona and I'm trying to find out how can we get a tickets for the guests sector (where Barcelona's fans will be) for this match. May anyone help us with some info how, when and where we can buy such a tickets?

Athens, Greece
reviews: 18
1. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

You can contact the Greek Barca fan club to see if they got some spare tickets...

http://www.barcelonistas.gr/gr/

Also if you are an official club recognised by Barca maybe you can contact Barca yourself.

Sofia, Bulgaria
2. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

Unfortunately, we are not official fanclub yet. :( We are running since just a few months.

Thank you for the info, I'll try to contact the greek fanclub.

There isn't any way to buy tickets for the guests sector directly from PAO office or ticket places around the stadium, right?

Athens, Greece
reviews: 18
3. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

If there are tickets left for the away fans I think will be available outside the stadium...

But I think all tickets will be sold out anyway before the day of game.

If you are not many maybe you could go to Barcelona's hotel the day before or morning of game day and request some tickets from the club's public relations person.

Some fans do that abroad, usually they get some tickets.

Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

Thank you for your help man, will try all the ways to get some tickets :)

Athens, Greece
5. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

in which hotel they are going to stay in Athens?

Athens, Greece
reviews: 7
6. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

that's right, try the hotel. maybe you have to call the club to get that info. it's a long shot, but if you're staying in the centre also try the club shop in Monastiraki, they cut tickets there (if it's not sold out) but maybe not for the away section.

7. Re: Tickets: Panathinaikos vs FC Barcelona - 24th November 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, May 24, 2011