We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 1
Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

Hello all

I'm planning to visit Greece next year. I know its so early to ask few questions but I would appreciate if you can help me out. Can you tell me few good reasonable priced hotels on the beach or near the beach in Mykonos, Athens and Thelessonika. Are ferry rides to each islands cheaper than taking a flight? Thanks all .. Please lots of answers from everyone would be greatly appreciate.

Athens, Greece
reviews: 50
1. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

of corse taking a ferry would be much cheaper than flight is logical....lets start with hotels on beach coast of athens.... www.coralhotel.gr www.poseidonhotel.com.gr www.tropicalhotel.gr www.glyfadahotel.gr....all these hotels are few metres from beaches and next to tram stops heading to the centre of athens..for myconos there is a great hotel located in myconos town next to nightlife,bars,tavernas,restaurants and the buses going to beaches www.pelican-myconos.com...also if you want something more expensive www.pelicanbay.gr www.petasos.gr located at amazing plati yallos beach of myconos

Anavyssos, Greece
2. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

Also chech out www.emmantina.gr and www.palmyra.gr

Athens - Greece
3. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

www.coralhotel.gr www.poseidonhotel.com.gr www.tropicalhotel.gr www.glyfadahotel.gr

All the above hotels are nicely priced, but are all also situated on Poseidonos Avenue, which can be busy and noisy all through the night.

Personally, I would certainly avoid

www.emmantina.gr and www.palmyra.gr

Have fun in Athens CaptainHook.

Athens, Greece
4. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

i agree with athenas...

Athens - Greece
5. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

Thank you gas I appreciate that ;)

Athenas........

Athens, Greece
6. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

athenas we like the same places we certainly have meet each other somewhere without know it...akrivos ta idia gousta gia tin athina; ) apo glyfada mexri to kentro

Athens - Greece
7. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

To kentro is my favourite by far gas.

Toronto
reviews: 1
8. Re: Cheap or reasonable hotels by the beach in Athens

thank you all for the info. I can't wait to go to Greece next year :)...