We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anemone and others

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florence
reviews: 2
anemone and others

Hi you community,

its funny how I just surfed in this site and couldnt leave it without checkin everyday at posts!

So Ill be leaving on monday, plane rome to Athens, then be moving to santorini first where i found an apartment in Kamari for 4 days, then be moving to Hiraklia little cyclades, other 3-4 days, then to koufonissi. Then ill be in Mykonos for the weekend and back to athens for an afternoon and the morning after... Ill have 16 days holidays... I will report my advices for Hiraklia and Koufonissi which seem unknown paradises and also will be ther first to write of the Evripides.

Hope ill be helpful.

Aneemone Yes I live in Florence...sunny today, but there was a flood in the last 2 days... Fryday well have 8 hours strike bus train..hope youll manage it! If you need some help and suggestion just ask!

somewhere out there
1. Re: anemone and others

Sophie, thank you! I expect I will manage with the strike, so far as I have discovered TrenItalia is not on strike!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Greece and look forward to your trip report!!

I am addicted to these forums as you can see by the number of posts I have made!

Ciao!